RAF base, near High Wickham?

Hello all. Does anyone know of an air force base in Buckinghamshire that has TWO WW2 fighters at the gates? I think ones a Spitfire and the other a Hurricane but i could be wrong, they could both be on or the other but theres definitely two at the gates.

Anyone know? Thanks :)

Google RAF buckinghamshire gate guardians and it'll show you it's high wycombe

This came to mind when I saw your response.

Why seemingly intelligent people are unable to use Google....
:D

Maxtor could have just Googled his title or removed two words from it. :)

Why are people such nobs on here?

Im grateful for your help but do you really need to spoil it by being a nob about it? If it bothers you, why help me in the first place?

I'm not being a nob about it - if I wanted to be such I'd have just said STFW like everyone else.

However that will probably be the response in future, so well done, you've managed to annoy someone who was helping you.

I'm not being a nob about it - if I wanted to be such I'd have just said STFW like everyone else.

However that will probably be the response in future, so well done, you've managed to annoy someone who was helping you.

I know you were helping thats why i said thanks but then you had to behave all childish like.

Anyway, mods can you close this please?

Archived