Switzerland to Segregate Asylum Seekers

I wonder how many of the 350,000 who left went to other countries because of the generous benefit systems in those countries?
I wonder how many of those 350,000 left because of new employment or better job prospects overseas?

I wonder how many of the people who came to the UK did so because of the generous benefit systems in that country?

I wonder how many of the people who came to the UK did so because of job offers they received from UK employers?

I wonder if we can get back to the subject of the OP?

PPs the threads aboute asylum seekers

its also about switzerland Oo

Is it really about asylum seekers? - Or is it about people who think 'Switzerland has got lots of money. If I go there, perhaps they'll give me some.'

Are Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Liechtenstein noted for producing many asylum seekers?

If the people going to Switzerland are genuine asylum seekers, why didn't they seek asylum in one of the countries they had to pass through to get there?

Archived