National Lottery

Because the odds of winning the jackpot on the National Lottery are about 14 million to 1 whilst the odds of winning the jackpot on Euromillions are about 116 million to 1?

Both are a tax on the poor.

Tax is mandatory, the lotto is not...

I've had an e-mail from the National Lottery that as from the 5th of October, it will cost £2 a go instead of the present £1. That's me done.

They've left that late I found out about this back in March, it's a disgrace we need someone else running the Lottery now. I was told by the bloke at work that runs our syndicate that he was stopping it in October, as it was going to £2.

They've left that late I found out about this back in March, it's a disgrace we need someone else running the Lottery now. I was told by the bloke at work that runs our syndicate that he was stopping it in October, as it was going to £2.

So, you only play one number in your syndicate??

If you play more than one number, surely you're betting against yourself? - They can't both win the jackpot.

2 lines gives you twice the chance of a win..the lottery isn't like a raffle where only the tickets entered are drawn from...any of the 14 million or so options of the 6 numbers can be selected whether anyone has chosen it or not..

Archived