Help out my dad- parson cross silver jubilee

Jacob00

So I was talking to my dad earlier, and he said he remembers his friend when he was a kid getting run over outside mt tabour church, my dad was only about 7 and says he can't remember much but he thinks the lad was called chris chambers or something along those lines, he said it was some time around the

Silver jubilee and he was trying to find out more, it was in the star and when we googled it we couldn't find much, any info welcome

So I was talking to my dad earlier, and he said he remembers his friend when he was a kid getting run over outside mt tabour church, my dad was only about 7 and says he can't remember much but he thinks the lad was called chris chambers or something along those lines, he said it was some time around the

Silver jubilee and he was trying to find out more, it was in the star and when we googled it we couldn't find much, any info welcome

Go to the Local Studies part in Central Library on Surrey Street in town.

They have all the local newspapers on microfilm and provided you have a rough date of the accident and an hour or two to spare to look through the film and plenty of patience you will find the report.

Good luck

Archived