Labour Attacks Tesco Over Foreign Staff!

Why should Milliband, I assume that's who you're talking about, do or say anything? Disasterous Dave didn't state many policies before the 2010 election, in fact I distinctly remember most of the talk was that he didn't have many policies in the election run-up.

You are saying that Labour are different from the Tories while admitting they're doing exactly the same as the Tories. The second bit of this is the correct opinion.

---------- Post added 15-08-2013 at 18:02 ----------

Probably not, but I don't care people think of me.

If you did care you might do Labour more favours.

You mean like Ford, Dyson, Toshiba and countless others who have moved production overseas. Do you think that is an advantage to the UK economy and the folk who were priced out of jobs that were handed to workers in Eastern Europe?
why are you happy to see this happening ? what would you do about reversing it ?

You are saying that Labour are different from the Tories while admitting they're doing exactly the same as the Tories. The second bit of this is the correct opinion.

---------- Post added 15-08-2013 at 18:02 ----------

If you did care you might do Labour more favours.

Who said I wanted to do them any favours or that I supported Labour? Other people on here, that's who - people are always quick to jump to conclusions and point fingers. But that's the tatic or poor trolls. e.g. probe for bite that keep on with the same old rhetric. It shows people for what they and I've seen it millions of times.

Archived