Help needed urgently !!

Hi

Could anyone recommend a good solicitor in sheffield? I'm new to the area and wouldn't know which one to contact, it's for a motoring offence and I'm facing a ban, I'm self employed and can't afford to lose my licence! I'm only on a low income so if anyone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi

Could anyone recommend a good solicitor in sheffield? I'm new to the area and wouldn't know which one to contact, it's for a motoring offence and I'm facing a ban, I'm self employed and can't afford to lose my licence! I'm only on a low income so if anyone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

Many thanks

Dave

Danny Simpson @ Howells Solicitors is a good one for motoring.

Slater and Gordon don't do criminal. I'd suggest Howells.

Sorry I meant to say they don't do it in the Sheffield office. They didn't when I worked there anyway.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 11-08-2013 at 17:52 ----------

Danny Simpson @ Howells Solicitors is a good one for motoring.

Seconded. Great criminal lawyer.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Hi

Many thanks

Dave

Just curious but what did you do to face a ban?

Archived