Mosque open day

I'd be quite interested.

I'm not religious at all but I love the buildings and a visit would be nice in the same way it's nice to pop in the cathedral.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I'd be quite interested.

I'm not religious at all but I love the buildings and a visit would be nice in the same way it's nice to pop in the cathedral.

All the ones I have been in are quite sparse on the inside so the people praying will not be distracted by elaborate decorations.

All the ones I have been in are quite sparse on the inside so the people praying will not be distracted by elaborate decorations.

Really? That's a shame. They look so impressive on the outside. Still would be interested. I want my daughter to understand the views of all sorts of people.

Really? That's a shame. They look so impressive on the outside. Still would be interested. I want my daughter to understand the views of all sorts of people.

I too like to find out about others and when we are in a foreign city I love to go to see Cathedrals,mosques,synagogues and sometimes just little shrines on the sidewalks like the ones in Sorrento.

I have always found people to be very accommodating, and indeed eager to show me round.

My favourites are St. Peters in the Vatican, The Wailing Wall in Jerusalem and the beautiful Blue Mosque in Istanbul, all are beautiful in their own rights.

Archived