Breaking Bad - Season 6 **Contains SPOILERS**

Saffy

The last episode " Ozymandias " has a 10/10 rating on IMDB with over 6000 votes which is pretty unheard of..

http://i.imgur.com/vAcLbCZ.jpg

It was a good episode. I reckon Walt will now go all terminator on the Ayran Brotherhood with the M60 that he bought and will take the ricin himself after rescuing Jessie to end out the series!!

May take the mantle from the wire for me as the greatest tv show of all time.

Me too .. I loved The Wire!

Cried so much last night.

---------- Post added 17-09-2013 at 09:34 ----------

Not only that, I was literally speechless for 5 minutes or so after. I've only ever been like that once in my life before and that was after watching Schindler's List.

No, Poundland were selling them. There's a thread on here about it!

As for BB, what a sad episode last night (Sunday).

Sunday's episode was one of the most extreme hours of TV I've ever seen. What can happen now?

Did you notice Walter's trousers from the first ever episode lying in the sand as he pushed his barrel past?

Its an expensive bit of fun but all the same I would have one and I no my other half would love it too. you have to be 18 to watch breaking bad so I am guessing you would have to be the same age to buy the lego!?

The age warning on US Breaking Bad is 14.

---------- Post added 17-09-2013 at 11:38 ----------

I didn't but will watch again tonight to see them!

I always read the review on Boing Boing after watching an episode which brings out the fine detail and then I watch it again. I didn't spot the trousers until I looked for them after reading the review. The Daily Telegraph reviews are nearly as good.

TOTALLY FULL OF SPOILERS:

http://boingboing.net/2013/09/15/ozy.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/10312512/Breaking-Bad-season-five-episode-14-Ozymandias-review.html

The last episode " Ozymandias " has a 10/10 rating on IMDB with over 6000 votes which is pretty unheard of..

http://i.imgur.com/vAcLbCZ.jpg

It was a good episode. I reckon Walt will now go all terminator on the Ayran Brotherhood with the M60 that he bought and will take the ricin himself after rescuing Jessie to end out the series!!

May take the mantle from the wire for me as the greatest tv show of all time.

I'm not surprised by the 10/10 rating, it was a stunning hour of television and properly shocking.

The next epeisode is called Granite State, so presumably Walter ends up in New Hampshire (the Granite State) when he is disappeared. He had New Hampshire ID in the flash-forward at the beginning of the current run.

Why he comes back and what happens in Albequerque meanwhile is anyone's guess. How does his house get into that state? I've given up guessing.

"Whatever you think is supposed to happen, I’m telling you the reverse opposite of that is going to happen.”

One thing I forgot about was the confession tape. How about Walt Jr finds it and watches it and puts it online and tells Walt he forgives him and that makes him come out of hiding...

Also in the last episode it shows a chessboard with king backed into a corner...A reference to Walt maybe.

Also did you all know that their is a spin off now with Saul Goodman called "better call Saul".

You might all like this as well...Honest Trailers - Breaking Bad

The next epeisode is called Granite State, so presumably Walter ends up in New Hampshire (the Granite State) when he is disappeared. He had New Hampshire ID in the flash-forward at the beginning of the current run.

Why he comes back and what happens in Albequerque meanwhile is anyone's guess. How does his house get into that state? I've given up guessing.

I reckon he needs revenge for the gang who took his money and killed Hank. Maybe he'll also rescue Jessie who looks like he's going to be forced to cook.

Also in the last episode it shows a chessboard with king backed into a corner...A reference to Walt maybe.

I didn't notice that first time, but yep, the king is close to checkmate, endgame. I'm sure someone will try and analyse the board and that it's all intentional.

---------- Post added 17-09-2013 at 14:09 ----------

I reckon he needs revenge for the gang who took his money and killed Hank. Maybe he'll also rescue Jessie who looks like he's going to be forced to cook.

I hope Jessie somehow survives, he's one of the few sympathetic characters because of his conscience.

Archived