Breaking Bad - Season 6 **Contains SPOILERS**

Saffy

You really shouldn't look at this thread if you're only on season 2. This thread WILL contain spoilers.

I think you're right! I understand people want to talk about what's just happened and I guess I was just being a bit selfish.

I only came on this thread to say how fantastic the series is in the first place. :)

I'm not going to look at this thread anymore ... I've already gleaned some stuff that I didn't want to know (not a lot that I couldn't work out though) :)

Yeah gutted it`s finished. Probably as good an ending as it could have been. Resolved most story lines unlike Dexter last week where it was the biggest pile of bobbins any series could finish on.

At least Homeland, Sons of Anarchy and Family guy all started again. I think Luther is the only British TV show I watch anymore.

Breaking Bad took the number one spot from The Wire for me as best tv show ever. Looking forward to "better call Saul" spin off now!!

Yeah, it's sad to see the series finally finished. The last episode wasn't the best episode of BB, but I suppose it concentrated on tying up all the loose ends which it successfully did.

But where's Huel now? Still in that room that he was told not to leave? :hihi:

Yeah, it's sad to see the series finally finished. The last episode wasn't the best episode of BB, but I suppose it concentrated on tying up all the loose ends which it successfully did.

But where's Huel now? Still in that room that he was told not to leave? :hihi:

You did ask...

(WARNING DO NOT WATCH UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN FINAL EPISODE!!!)

How long you gon be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGU3z587Hg&hd=1n

Huell Waits

Huell is in the spin off series as far as I know.

Archived