Breaking Bad - Season 6 **Contains SPOILERS**

Saffy

Having never heard of this series until the crystal-meth Lego controversy, then a few people saying how good it was (series ... not crystal-meth), G/F sent off for series one last week to find out more.

Watched the first six episodes at the weekend. We are both astounded by how brilliant it is! Never before have I seen such quality writing and acting come from the States (although both of us like The Big Bang Theory a lot). Can't wait to watch the other five series! :thumbsup:

You realise that you could watch all 6 series' (and much more) on Netflix for £5.99, or even free if you manage to watch them all within the 30 day trial period?

---------- Post added 01-10-2013 at 13:22 ----------

Loved the ending .. Tied up all the ends .. Couldn't have asked for more. Fantastic writing!

Best TV series ever ...

I didn't realise I was watching the last episode, I just put it on when I was in the bath last night and thought "Bloody hell!"

'Twas a good ending

---------- Post added 01-10-2013 at 13:25 ----------

Well, that's it. Probably the best ending fans could have hoped for.

*SPOILER* (Alcoblog)

They could always continue it with Jesse Pinkman going solo, you never knows :suspect:

Without spoiling it too much for Alcoblog, there were some huge time gaps between the last few episodes. Walt could well star in future series' in a regular past/flashback role, showing some schemes/plans he was setting up for Jesse/Skylar/Flynn.

(I wish)

You realise that you could watch all 6 series' (and much more) on Netflix for £5.99, or even free if you manage to watch them all within the 30 day trial period?

Saw this post had a spoiler ... thanks for the alert, I avoided it! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know we could watch BB a lot cheaper than £10.00 a series but G/F wants to own the DVD set (and I don't blame her). It works out nicely ... she orders a series on a Monday, then we watch it the following Friday/Saturday evenings (and Sundays) when we meet up for the weekend. She does have Netflix though. :)

No, NO, NOOO .. it can't possibly be carried on .. it is FINIT, FINAL .. OVER .. to make any more would completely spoil it.

Of course, there is the spin off Saul series to come, but I don't think I'll be watching that.

Loved the ending .. Tied up all the ends .. Couldn't have asked for more. Fantastic writing!

Best TV series ever ...

Correct.

I have never seen a TV drama series approaching the astounding writing standards to which this reaches.

Although I've seen the whole lot, I've started again at episode one as my missus wants to see it.

It is incredible to do this as all the actors look really young and you see lots of details and references which you could never get on the first viewing.

Correct.

I have never seen a TV drama series approaching the astounding writing standards to which this reaches.

Although I've seen the whole lot, I've started again at episode one as my missus wants to see it.

It is incredible to do this as all the actors look really young and you see lots of details and references which you could never get on the first viewing.

I did similar; I had already watched seasons 1-3 but I re-watched them with my husband and then finished the series. I don't mind doing that with such an amazing series. :love:

• 4 weeks later...

Well ... just got to the end of series 5 (part one) this weekend. Words fail me! This is easily the best thing I've ever watched, even beating (and I hate to admit it) Tarantino's 'Inglourious Basterds'!

As G/F insists on watching the series on Blu-ray only, we now have to wait the best part of four weeks until the pre-ordered series 5 part two is released and arrives through the letterbox from Amazon! :gag:

In the meantime, I've started watching the series from the beginning again ... can't believe how much the characters have changed (aged) over the five years or so in the making ... in the series, only a year has supposed to have passed. Doesn't worry me at all though.

Couldn't believe what happened to Gustavo Fring ... one of the few times I've been truly shocked! :o

Archived