Eddie Shah statement

...what about a 16 y o lad who meets a 15 y o girl she would probably look more mature than he did and if she states shes 16 and thay go on to have sex the 16 yo lad is then,as the law states,breaking the law and liable to prosecution and all it entails ,surely the law while obviously designe to protect the vulnerable, is unfair.

Not so. Go and look up the law.

No you hadn't,

Yes i had. Actually id retired a second time but again, another silly comments mean i have to unretire, join in the fray only to retire again in the hope that you grow a brain and stop quoting me. :)

Yes i had. Actually id retired a second time but again, another silly comments mean i have to unretire, join in the fray only to retire again in the hope that you grow a brain and stop quoting me. :)

Have you no willpower?

The Sexual Offences Act (2003)

Look up the bit about an under-18 year old male having sex with an over 13 (but under 16) year old female.

NB: "The Sexual Offences Act 2003 introduced a new series of laws to protect children under 16 from sexual abuse. However, the law is not intended to prosecute mutually agreed teenage sexual activity between two young people of a similar age, unless it involves abuse or exploitation...."

Dont be so ridiculous. Thats the most stupid statement ive read on here in a while and i read your posts quite a bit so the competition is quite stiff.

I couldn't agree more, I wouldn't have wanted some busy body know it all protecting me from myself, it's my body and mind do to with as I see fit. My guess is they just didn’t get much sex so they begrudge anyone else having sex.

I couldn't agree more, I wouldn't have wanted some busy body know it all protecting me from myself, it's my body and mind do to with as I see fit. My guess is they just didn’t get much sex so they begrudge anyone else having sex.

That's interesting, so you think it's perfectly ok for an older man to have sex with a 14 year old girl just because she say's it's something she wanted to do?

Archived