Examples of Good Customer Service

There you go, one return slip. You can even call Wiley up and ask.

I'll thank you for an apology now - assuming you've the balls.

100188078@N04

How come they've sent the complimentary copies to Rampent? You and him mates? :huh:

Has to be Apple for me, even though I was aware they are notorious for good customer service, they managed to impress me more.

For the record, I haven't bought an Apple product for about... 8/9 years ish, I only like their iPods. So I bought the very first generation iPod Nano when it was released, I think, about 8/9 years ago. 7 years after, the iPod (surprisingly) still doing its job and working fine, I received an email from Apple themselves, informing me, the battery's in that particular generation of Nano are capable of burning out at this age, and if I sent it them back they would replace it. A month later I received a brand new iPod. Surprised they even bothered telling me, if the battery had burned out, I would have just thrown it, and more than likely bought another.

They did same for me good old apple!!

A few weeks ago I emailed our local council about an unruly hedge that had not been trimmed for 9 yrs. Within a week workmen turned out and did the job and cleared up nicely.

Well done Sheffield council:):):):):)

A few weeks ago I emailed our local council about an unruly hedge that had not been trimmed for 9 yrs. Within a week workmen turned out and did the job and cleared up nicely.

Well done Sheffield council:):):):):)

In all honesty I never expected SCC to appear in here, the amount of times we have been messed around by them is unbelievable, it got to the point where instead of pestering them to get our house sorted, it was easier to just move to one not in such a state.

That said, I remember we did have a leaking shower head, and SCC said they would send someone round tomorrow between something like 12 and 3, however a gent turned up at 9am, so I let him do his job, only took 2 minutes. When I asked why he was so early, he said ''Well I was on a job just along the road, so I thought I'd call on the off chance you was up/in and do yours quickly while I was here, or I would have come back at the agreed time''

That was something I didn't expect from an SCC employee, they all seem to hate their jobs when we see them.

Archived