Last Laugh Comedy Club @ the Lescar Thur 15 Aug

sheffcomedy

LAST LAUGH COMEDY CLUB @ LESCAR THURS 15 AUG WITH BARRY DODDS(mc), JAMES ALDERSON, STEVE HARRIS

DOOR 8PM SHOW 8 30PM

Tickets £8/£5 NUS

http://www.wegottickets.com/sheffieldcomedy

Details http://www.lastlaughcomedy.com

BARRY DODDS

Barry Dodds has forged an enviable reputation for himself over the past few years, charming audiences nationwide, with his uniquely tailored combination of disarming wit and wry, down-to-earth observational humour.

Fascinated by stand-up from an early age, Barry took to the stage at the tender age of 21, and is now a firm audience favourite at clubs such as Highlight, The Stand, The Frog and Bucket, The Last laugh, XS Malarkey and many more. In 2006 Barry jetted off to Luxembourg where he performed a solo show - and became the first ever comedian to perform on Luxembourg TV and in 2007 appeared in the prestigious Avalon Comedy Zone at the Edinburgh Fringe. Recent TV work has Barry appearing in Hebburn BBC2. He starts filming for the new series at the end of the month.

“Hugely enjoyable…a ton of great stories…one to watch” – The Guardian

"Razor sharp humour" – Metro

"winning friends with his energy and spirit…" – Chortle

JAMES ALDERSON - "Great set! Was very funny." Nathan Caton, BBC2's Mock The Week

STEVE HARRIS

Steve has just come back from his second tour of Afghanistan where he’s been entertaining the British, American and multi-national troops on the front line. He’s been in great demand from the CSE group who send entertainers all over the world boosting morale for British and NATO troops.

“he made me howl with laughter” Billy Connolly

Steve’s comedic ability comes from his flexibility and warm nature. Whether he’s dealing with hecklers or his mum has found out where he’s playing there’s always a level of warmth in his attack even if it is pre-emptive.

Whatever age or walk of life you’re from Steve has something for you, guaranteed to have you breathless with laughter, a master of the obvious and a Ninja of the not so obvious, you’ll be hit so hard by a punch line you won’t know where it’s come from.

“I couldn’t lift my hands to wipe the tears of laughter from my face” Chortle

PLEASE NOTE AS SOME COMICS ARE A BUNCH OF WORKSHY LAYABOUTS THEN ALL BILLS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Archived