Dozens of worshippers gunned down at Nigerian Mosque

If you don't believe in god than fair enough but there is no need to take the **** out of people who do
By that rational do you think parents shouldn't secretly have a bit of a laugh at their kids believing in Santa and the Tooth Fairy?

I don't expect an answer:hihi:

Maximus is the Latin term for "greatest"

Maximus Decimus Meridius was born in the hills somewhere between Trujillo and Merida in the municipality of Caceres in Hispania in AD 152. He was the son of Meridius, the governor of the province, and of Lucretia, the daughter of the Roman Senator Bodaus.

:)

bodacious?

that's from bill and Ted innit?

First question. Whos Bassman?

Second question. Whos Maximus? because ive been call both of those?

Seriously. What is it with this forum and name calling?

Its :loopy:

You must be really dense if you expect anyone to believe you.

Flood the country with guns. If every man, woman and child has a gun, a minority of extremists could never oppress the majority.

Good idea - but it seems somebody beat you to it.

... The CJTF have been slowly trained up so civilian men in the areas who volunteer are armed and trained so if islamists are located they can be killed then and there, not waiting till they kill the entire village and move on. That's why this mosque was attacked, volunteers were praying there. Nigeria is trying to solve the islamist problem by arming it's people and asking them to kill islamists where they are found. I'm not going to criticise those tactics, they seem very sensible and I'd like to see them rolled out across every nation where islamists cannot be eradicated efficiently by law enforement agencies.

$100 a head for a jihadi and a free rifle to kill em with is the way forward.

Archived