The dangers and cons of dating sites..

i think all dating sites are a con and shouldnt be allowed to be advertised wasting nearly £90 quid to join/suscribe what these people do is behond me and should be ashamed of themselfs for ripping people of

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b037wr14/Panorama_Tainted_Love_Secrets_of_the_Dating_Game/

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 11:50 ----------

and my ex partner is one of them thats being ripped off well thats his problem but instead of spending money on this **** he should be spending money on our kids on what they need, paying his bills off/rent etc

how do these people live with themselfs????

Just the sob stories to try and get you to part with your cash, the serial daters looking for their next free night out...etc. etc

Really? So their approach is, my grandma just died and I'm looking for a night out to cheer me up and you look nice? Classic. :hihi:

Tell me about it...some of the things you hear on there are unbelievable...

Ah yes... I met one girl from there and she needed a reality check. I don't know where her head was, but it certainly wasn't on this planet. Oh, and she wanted to put out on the first date so she was kicked to kerb.

Settled for a paid site in the end and had a far better experience :)

Archived