The dangers and cons of dating sites..

Ah yes... I met one girl from there and she needed a reality check. I don't know where her head was, but it certainly wasn't on this planet. Oh, and she wanted to put out on the first date so she was kicked to kerb.

Settled for a paid site in the end and had a far better experience :)

Yeah, Right, Whatever!

I wish to State:

I've Never hit a women, Wrestled a few though ;)

I've Never Cheated on a woman, The Grass is greener where you feed it.

I've Never used a woman for Sex, I grew up surrounded by them, so sex isn't the first place I go to when dealing with you, I know I look at you differently to how my mates do. Added Benefit is you can't use it as a weapon, I'm Happy to cuddle.

I don't think all women are the same, as sometimes the names are different.

Lubs

J

How sad did it use to be having to resort to a dating site?

Now, and nothing's changed, it's sort of acceptable.

Yeah.

Sad people looking for each other.

Nowt sad about dating sites. In fact ogling ladies in pubs is sad.

Never had a problem meeting ladies off dating sites. And met a lovely woman whom i'm still with 9 months on.

Had some interesting dates,but always good fun.

I think people are just needlessly harming themselves with this relationship thing.

I am in my early 30s and have never been in one; I cannot imagine having to tolerate someone else around me all the time.

If have learnt anything from meddling with females, it is:

- never deal with Marxist women

- keep away from American women

- avoid Geordies

In the end, you are better off on your own. Who would want to be importuned by the incessant presence of someone else — isn’t one life enough to deal with? Think about it.

Whilst I am at it: everyone should read Singlism by Bella DePaolo. It shows irrefutably how society systematically discriminates against singles, in a way that is no better than racism in any respect.

Ah, but you see, over the years, I have heard three versions of: ‘I really like and respect you, but you are just too eccentric for me’. So sod them. I am keeping all my money for myself, I go where I want to and I take no one into account but myself. And I have no complaints, let alone that I should be apologetic.

Archived