The dangers and cons of dating sites..

Owethemnowt Re: The dangers and cons of dating sites..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How sad did it use to be having to resort to a dating site?

Now, and nothing's changed, it's sort of acceptable.

Yeah.

Sad people looking for each other.

i agree just some sad people seeking attention

i agree just some sad people seeking attention

This hasn't got something to do with your ex boyfriend using dating sites has it? :suspect:

I know many fully formed people who've met through online dating and gone on to have successful relationships.

This hasn't got something to do with your ex boyfriend using dating sites has it? :suspect:

:hihi: On the money.

What's interesting is when people post "them sites are full of nutters or just after one thing" and regard themselves as not one of the nutters, even though they've used the site.

it has nothing to do with the ex i know because i ve seen with my own eyes how con artist match.com are good job i havent suscribed i aint pay money for a load of rubbish

i d rather go out and bump into someone on a night out not waste money on load of **** why pay when you can go out and meet people

Presumably because going out often ends up in meeting people who are seeking casual sex rather than a proper relationship. I mean how would you feel if you woke up with a stranger in your bed after such an encounter? ;)

Archived