The dangers and cons of dating sites..

so your telling me you's never cheated on a woman never hit a woman and never used her for sex?

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 17:18 ----------

yeah right you men are all the same

---------- Post added 13-08-2013 at 17:19 ----------

always hurting girls feelings

Do all the men you come across cheat, beat and use you?

I honestly don't mean to sound harsh but you need change something about yourself because only a minority of men have all 3 of those failings.

so your telling me you's never cheated on a woman never hit a woman and never used her for sex?

Have you?

I'm just trying to help her out Agent, a little wine, dancing, romance and a taxi home by 6 am will fix her right up and restore her faith in men.

A true gent :thumbsup:

Actually, I havent - in my case its the other way round :(

I would go to specsavers and sort out your vision then, if that's how you see men in general.

It's unfair and quite damaging to label everyone just cos they happen to be of a particular sex. I do not know what your history is, but I can assure you, we are not all that bad. There are some decent blokes out there, you just have to know how to spot and avoid the bad uns.

yeah they have so sorry but my opinon of men still stands unless if someone can show me a decnt guy then i might differ other than that

sorry but i think that decent men would not be interested in a close personnel relationship.

Sex does not drive us all and if you can have a good platonic relationship with someone why would you complicate that with sex?

Archived