Drug smugglers caught in Peru

There's no reasoning with some people. Have you ever heard of the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

Of course I have, but my point is they are accused of smuggling over 1m of drugs so you want them putting up in the Savoy do you? Just imagine had they not been caught, and got all those drugs back, look at the carnage they would cause.

I cannot fathom this forum people want smokers and people on benefits whipping, but murderers & drug smugglers and the like treat with kid gloves.

Show me where I said that?

Well...?

I didn't say you did it was an analogy, just because they are staying in less than sparkling accommodation people are up in arms. They are in Peru, and prisons in countries like this are not the 5 star luxury they get over here.

And as for being well.... I'm as good as I can be thanks

I'd hope The Savoy was a little grander than being given a decent meal and a some warmth to sleep.

Chris they are accused of smuggling serious drugs in a foreign country, not Jelly Tots fella. As I have said foreign prisons are not the lap of luxury they are over here.

I know. It's awful, is it not? The unconvicted and convicted alike should be allowed food, and a blanket to sleep under.

Yes it is :hihi: prison is a punishment not a holiday camp, what would have happened if these 2 lasses had got the drugs through. I'll tell you, they'll have said that was easy we'll have to do it again, but when caught start crying wolf.

Archived