HELP 55Reg Ford Focus lx Clutch Problem

Yesterday i was driving, went on 2 change gear (which selected ok), released the clutch pedal, clutch pedal went down and back up fine but nothing happend, i couldn't drive the car it was just creeping @ about 5mph. iv'e checked clutch fluid and similar obvious things all is ok, the gears are moving about ok as is the clutch pedal but nothing seems 2 be engaging as it should and can't drive car, when it's fired-up it'll start 2 creep forward and when selecting reverse it'll creep backwards.

iv'e had more cars than i care 2 remember and had enough probs with various things including clutches 2 last me a lifetime, when a clutch go's u just know the clutch has gone but this doen't feel like that, the only thing i'm sure about is that it's something not engaging correctly between gears/box and clutch?

can any1 give me a better idea of wat this fault is likely 2 be, the clutch or clutch bearings or watever?????

HELPPPPPPP

Archived