Body language, obvious signs

People are supposed to be good at recognising other people with whom they share important character traits or types of upbringing ('takes one to know one').

Maybe your friend is gay?

I have a good Gaydar,but im defo not gay :huh:.I remember telling my ex her brother was gay from the age of about 12.He came out at 20.

You seem obsessed with homosexual people, to the point of actually trying to 'spot gays'.

If you would discuss the topic, you would discover that I cannot "spot" gays. So I would find it very difficult to treat them differently :hihi:

I have a good Gaydar,but im defo not gay :huh:.I remember telling my ex her brother was gay from the age of about 12.He came out at 20.

I recall a similar thing with one of my neighbours children; but only when you get to know someone.

Hi

I have told my friend that I cannot spot gays. And tonight we are at the pub quiz night, and he says that the bloke sat down over there is gay.

My thought is that you cannot judge someone by their appearance.

He was sat down on his own, he had tatoos and was wearing knee length shorts (as was I), short shaved head; and he did look a little sad.

I asked him if there were any lesbians in the pub, but he seemed unawares. What can anyone tell from someones appearance?

If the pub had a pool table and a group of women who'd commandeered it, that's usually a sign ;)

If the pub had a pool table and a group of women who'd commandeered it, that's usually a sign ;)

Women dress it all very differently these days, from goth to Doc Martins; I cannot read their sexuality from what they wear.

Women dress it all very differently these days, from goth to Doc Martins; I cannot read their sexuality from what they wear.

Butch, tattoos,shaved or short hair or shaved one side and long on the other,usually dyed.Doc martins and a bomber jacket together,like the old skins had.Some usually ride motorbikes.Just look at your female door supervisors the next time your out.Not saying all are gay though.

Archived