Should I report this to police?

Under which article exactly?

Under the we are not interested article, in my day if it was a far bigger and older lad hit me, my dad would go and have words with his dad and say if your son touches my son again I will clip the pair of you.:hihi:

Under the we are not interested article, in my day if it was a far bigger and older lad hit me, my dad would go and have words with his dad and say if your son touches my son again I will clip the pair of you.:hihi:

Would your dad do that if the other boy's dad was Mike Tyson?

On Saturday my 9 year old was playing out and got into a argument with some other children of similar age. A boy was picking on my sons friend so my son pushed the other boy away and went to bring him home. The boy he pushed went and told his brother who I think is about 16 maybe older and came out, he chased my son. He was very scared and he fell over, he dragged my son up by his arm and then twisted his arm up his back and threatened him. I confronted him and told him if he had a problem to come and knock on my door and not hurt my son. My son is still reluctant to play out and were worried to let him play out in case there is anymore trouble. The teenager who did it was about 6ft 4 as well.

Couldn't you demonstrate to the teenager what it's like to have an arm twisted up his back?

Couldn't you demonstrate to the teenager what it's like to have an arm twisted up his back?

I would think the police would take 'adult assaults child' very seriously. Better to pay some thuggish youths around the same age to do the dirty work.

Archived