Cheap Sponsorship Opportunity For 2 Indoor Cricket Teams

MWCC

Dear all

Millhouses Works Cricket Club, based both at Millhouses Park in Sheffield and Davy McKees on Prince Of Wales Road are on the lookout for a sponsor for both their indoor cricket teams.

Over the winter once the normal cricket season has ended, MWCCcompetes in 2 different indoor cricket leagues which from October through to January.

One is based at Bawtry Road (Sheffield Hallam University Cricket Facilities) and Petre Street Indoor Cricket Centre based between Meadowhall and Sheffield Town centre. We compete both on a Tuesday night and Sunday afternoon against various teams and players from across the city and beyond.

I am looking to attract a company to sponsor some indoor team shirts for both leagues. We are not looking to make any money on this so the cost would simply be the cost of the shirts and printing of which I will sort as we already have a club shop set up with Kukri.

The cost of the shirts will be £120 for 8 which include both shirt cost and company logo printing. I will also make sure that your company is advertised on our club website and advertisements carried out through Facebook and Twitter.

The other benefit of these shirts is that they will also be worn by the players outside of cricket so is again great publicity.

I hope that you like the idea and would like to become a partner of Millhouses Works CC.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Best regards,

Kieron

• 3 weeks later...

Archived