Pub with play area recommend

JayneRay

i think its really difficult to find both together-depending on how old kids are theres the usual brewsters nr meadowhall,the big pub nr crystal peaks[forgot the name but just off the roundabout]Aunt sally's nr the hallamshire,a pub on the way to ladybower-hope this is a wee bit helpfull?

• 5 years later...

Resurrecting this thread because we're looking for a decent pub in Sheffield that has a play area for kids, preferably serving food.

There's a few threads on this topic, but none seem to come up with any. The only one I know of is Monksbridge in Dinnington, which has reduced its play area to virtually nothing.

Please if ANYBODY knows any, TELL US!!!

Also, if anyone runs a pub, I'm sure there's some business to be made in having a play area and attracting families on rainy days like this. I can't believe a major city like Sheffield doesn't have any!

EDIT: Indoor play area, it's crap weather today.

can highly recommend MEADOW FARM at ecclesfield, has indoor & outdoor kids play areas, good ,reasonably price food, good selection of beers wines etc, they accept credit cards too,

we go there quiet a bit with our grandkids

Archived