Do You Really Like Your Neighbour? Do You Fake Smiles?

One to the left of us is sound, the one to the right is an old hag.

Is she like the one I have? She keeps a log on me and sends it to the Council. If I fart she records it. Stopped my party thrash metal CD at 7pm toady and got another letter :help:

---------- Post added 14-08-2013 at 22:19 ----------

I don't have any flat neighbours. They're all 3-dimensional and they're (in the main) pretty good people.

Smart Alec :hihi::hihi:

Is she like the one I have? She keeps a log on me and sends it to the Council. If I fart she records it. Stopped my party thrash metal CD at 7pm toady and got another letter :help:

Smart Alec :hihi::hihi:

Not so! - My neighbours are 'real' people. We (especially me) do upset one another from time to time, but when we do, we talk it out between ourselves.

We don't write letters or file complaints!

(If they do, presumably the people in the town hall tear them up.)

My neighbour at one side is a quite deaf so has the music quite loud but if it's a problem when daughter is sleeping I go and ask him to turn it down. He apologises turns it down and everythings OK.

My surrounding neighbours across the road and further up on my side are all brilliant. We all know that we can knock on anyones door and ask for help, from anything to borrowing a cup of sugar to feeding the cats while they're away

My current neighbours are Ethnic (to coin a phrase) and they are great!

They don't cause me any grief whatsoever, are quiet, polite and from time to time even feed me.

Much better than the previous drug dealing, mouthy, antagonistic, mouthy British scum who used to reside there.

I Know, there is good & bad in everyone, & I accept that, but in my experience, the 'ethnic' people around here are a whole lot nicer and easier to get on with than the 'indiginous' types they have replaced.

so there :-P

The old lady next door is deaf, my daughters bedroom is at that side so it works out ok. An alcoholis doley accross the road, although he is quite harmless. An old bloke opposite, and then next to them there is a couple with a baby. She is nice, but her husband has never said helloo in around 4 years. Two empty houses, and a bloke at the end of the terrace that likes to stand outside and have a nosey, but he always goes back inside if I come out - very strange, never said hello.

Archived