Do You Really Like Your Neighbour? Do You Fake Smiles?

The old lady next door is deaf, my daughters bedroom is at that side so it works out ok. An alcoholis doley accross the road, although he is quite harmless. An old bloke opposite, and then next to them there is a couple with a baby. She is nice, but her husband has never said helloo in around 4 years. Two empty houses, and a bloke at the end of the terrace that likes to stand outside and have a nosey, but he always goes back inside if I come out - very strange, never said hello.

He might be shy! Or have twenty bodies hid in his garden :D Have a look for fresh diggings :)

---------- Post added 15-08-2013 at 00:02 ----------

I really do like my neighbours. They are a very nice family.

Do you do shrubs for them andy? :D

Do you do shrubs for them andy? :D

No. That was the one thing that made me angry was an inappropriate shrub that cast shade on one of our patios about 6pm in the height of summer which made me sad and obviously also angry like a wolf with it's paw caught ina trap. But it was OK, I helped him move the shrub so I no longer had shade with a cheeky 6pm snifter on that patio and everyone is happy now :)

We hav a polish couple opposite who argue and fight l the time and the police are regular visitors but last week took the biscuit ! Was maybe 5ish and she staggered across front lawn completely pickled shouting and hollering her bags were strewn all over lawn, she falls over face first then when she (eventually) managed to get up her jeans and draws were round her knees, he came out and pulled her clothes up then attempted to steady her by hooking his thumb through her belt loop, that didn't work out too well, he collected her stuff up and they went inside and opened all their windows so the ongoing shouting and screaming was still very loud, 5 mins later he chucks all her gear out the window and then they continued rowing on the doorstep and while he was having a go at her she then purposely pulled her jeans etc back down and stood in all her glory on doorstep! They disappear back inside again and police arrived as expected bout an hour later.......not that I was watching of course :o). The following day they had an ambulance there too, wasting resources other people might be in dire need of just because they can't control themselves, wasn't anything on telly worth watching that night though so at least it was entertaining

No. That was the one thing that made me angry was an inappropriate shrub that cast shade on one of our patios about 6pm in the height of summer which made me sad and obviously also angry like a wolf with it's paw caught ina trap. But it was OK, I helped him move the shrub so I no longer had shade with a cheeky 6pm snifter on that patio and everyone is happy now :)

Duran Duran!! Do you do a turn? :D

---------- Post added 15-08-2013 at 00:14 ----------

He keep birds, the caged, singing kind.

The only birds I know that sing are ABBA. The blonde one is still welcome in my Lada :D Even though she is ancient and looks like fossil thing :D

We hav a polish couple opposite who argue and fight l the time and the police are regular visitors but last week took the biscuit ! Was maybe 5ish and she staggered across front lawn completely pickled shouting and hollering her bags were strewn all over lawn, she falls over face first then when she (eventually) managed to get up her jeans and draws were round her knees, he came out and pulled her clothes up then attempted to steady her by hooking his thumb through her belt loop, that didn't work out too well, he collected her stuff up and they went inside and opened all their windows so the ongoing shouting and screaming was still very loud, 5 mins later he chucks all her gear out the window and then they continued rowing on the doorstep and while he was having a go at her she then purposely pulled her jeans etc back down and stood in all her glory on doorstep! They disappear back inside again and police arrived as expected bout an hour later.......not that I was watching of course :o). The following day they had an ambulance there too, wasting resources other people might be in dire need of just because they can't control themselves, wasn't anything on telly worth watching that night though so at least it was entertaining

yous meeds a spellers checkers and brokers uppers senatances :cool::D

---------- Post added 15-08-2013 at 00:17 ----------

Me and my good lady got offers at a wedding reception at Baldwins Omega, though that was more for the obscene dancing than the singing.

Pic proof!! :)

I don't have anything to do with neighbours what with the 6 foot fence around my property and the two alsatians running around the yard I don't tend to mix with them,don't want any lowlife nicking bits of my old cars..

Archived