Kebabish Express..

leecoopz18

JUST WANT TO SAY WENT DOWN TO KEBABISH LAST NIGHT, WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SPEED OF SERVICE, QUALITY OF THE FOOD AND CHEAP PRICES.

Advertisement aside lol, i dont normally go out of my way to talk about a place but this was my first time at kebabish express on london rd and i genuinely was impressed with the quality of the food and how fast they were at serving it to you.

Definitley would go again, anyone else who would like to share their opinion or recommend anything for me to try for next time please contribute.

JUST WANT TO SAY WENT DOWN TO KEBABISH LAST NIGHT, WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE SPEED OF SERVICE, QUALITY OF THE FOOD AND CHEAP PRICES.

Advertisement aside lol, i dont normally go out of my way to talk about a place but this was my first time at kebabish express on london rd and i genuinely was impressed with the quality of the food and how fast they were at serving it to you.

Definitley would go again, anyone else who would like to share their opinion or recommend anything for me to try for next time please contribute.

Try eating real food instead of kebabs, you will be well impressed :)

Isn't that the place everyone gets food poisoning from?

Nope, me and my buddy have been going there after nights out for years, the food is always brilliant... not sure if that's because we're completely hammered or what, but the guys down there are friendly enough, always have a bit of a laugh with 'em.

so you joined just to say that? :suspect:

Thats the one opposite the student halls?

If so it's not a patch on how it used to be, they used to do a meal deal for a few quid that was easily more than you could finish.

Prices have rocketed since and you don't get nearly as much :(

Archived