Pub to watch football

Titch1

To those of you who only have Freeview and aren't attending saturday The Leeds v Wednesday game is LIVE on Pick TV from 12noon!

No it's not, it's SOS Puppy or something daft. I looked at the TV listings

No it's not, it's SOS Puppy or something daft. I looked at the TV listings

I think due to contractual reasons, on freeview its on pick tv, its not available on freesat at all, sky its on sky2?

someat to do with satellite contracts?

I've seen two pick tv listings, one with, one without

---------- Post added 16-08-2013 at 07:36 ----------

i have sky so you could always grab some beers and watch it here lol hehehehehehehehehe

carefull, your PMS will be lighting up like an xmass tree

The Cricketers on Bramall Lane?:hihi:

Joking apart its my understanding Skt Sports is free on Saturday via one of the Sky channels not part of the Sports package.

Yep it's being shown on Sky 2, I have Virgin & had ESPN taken away; now had an email saying getting BT sport 1 & 2, & ESPN no extra cost (at minute)

Yep it's being shown on Sky 2, I have Virgin & had ESPN taken away; now had an email saying getting BT sport 1 & 2, & ESPN no extra cost (at minute)

I have had exactly the same message. Need to check listings to see what is available to watch.

yeah bt took over espn, ive just got bt broadband so get the 3 free, ive just heard virgin have taken the channels too

obviously they are all viing to be a "large" rival to sky sports

Archived