Welcome! Indians and Pakistanis and Germans

Curiously, SheffieldForum attracts over 25% of its traffic from India and Pakistan. I'd like to extend a warm welcome.

Almost 1% of traffic comes from Germany. I'd like to congratulate Rupert Braehr (and associates) for all his efforts.

Curiously, SheffieldForum attracts over 25% of its traffic from India and Pakistan. I'd like to extend a warm welcome.

Almost 1% of traffic comes from Germany. I'd like to congratulate Rupert Braehr (and associates) for all his efforts.

would the indian and pakistan contingent be for the adverts and spam? :P

ooh controversial

Let's not forget the four office juniors from the Conservative Campaign Headquarters who make up 20% of traffic and do a fantastic job on here on a daily basis.

Let's not forget the four office juniors from the Conservative Campaign Headquarters who make up 20% of traffic and do a fantastic job on here on a daily basis.

I haven't forgotten them. :)

Only four though?

Now that would be a waste of resources. UKIP's entire European parliamentary staff must spend a lot of time on here too.

Archived