Can You Buy A Decent Car For 200 notes?

I just bought a 'S' reg Fiat Punto with ten moths MOT and one moths tax. It's a horrible car (dog hairs all over the shop and stinks of wee) but is it safe to drive?

Opines?

A car that comes with all them extra's and your still not happy, ya just can't please some people.:hihi:

I just bought a 'S' reg Fiat Punto with ten moths MOT and one moths tax. It's a horrible car (dog hairs all over the shop and stinks of wee) but is it safe to drive?

Opines?

if you are worried about the safety of your car then take it to a reputable garage and let them have a look at it.

if you are worried about the safety of your car then take it to a reputable garage and let them have a look at it.

Kier don't do garages??

---------- Post added 15-08-2013 at 23:24 ----------

lol, nice one ramps., whats the plan? Drive it into 9 theives as a stunt?

I'm lost :(

How much does a decent Lada cost?

My twin cam 2.1 hopped up one? Thousands. Coilovers, geddy Turbo and locked welded LSD with racing beat exhaust and slick remoulds. Quick shift 7 speed box, backseats in the bin, K@N 700 notes filter, ECU remap and dish wheels.

Will do a swap :D

Archived