Can You Buy A Decent Car For 200 notes?

Ramp just had a nice little corsa given me the other week,the engine was knackered I had a good engine in the yard, a few hours work and it was up and running,it even had a few months test on it sold it before I'd even done it.:cool:

Ramp just had a nice little corsa given me the other week,the engine was knackered I had a good engine in the yard, a few hours work and it was up and running,it even had a few months test on it sold it before I'd even done it.:cool:

Nice!! Bet it was the 3 cylinda thing :)

There was an old Leyland Daf horsebox truck parked across the road from my daughters house for ages the tax was ready for going so I made a few enquiries around the place and I found out it was from some guy up near Huddersfield when I contacted him he said it had run out of diesel and he could not get it going,so he went home on the train and left it there hoping to come back with his mechanic mate and get it going, four months later it was still outside on the road, I asked him if he wanted to sell it he said he wanted £500 for it I ended up getting off him for £200,put some diesel in it gave it a jump start and it fired up straight away, it had six months MOT on as well, took back to my place spent a bit of time cleaning it up and painting it, before you say it no there was not a dead horse in the back just half a tone of horse **** that filled our bin up,the truck went on Ebay and sold for a lot more that I paid for it and I got a transit van in part chop for it:lol:

There was an old Leyland Daf horsebox truck parked across the road from my daughters house for ages the tax was ready for going so I made a few enquiries around the place and I found out it was from some guy up near Huddersfield when I contacted him he said it had run out of diesel and he could not get it going,so he went home on the train and left it there hoping to come back with his mechanic mate and get it going, four months later it was still outside on the road, I asked him if he wanted to sell it he said he wanted £500 for it I ended up getting off him for £200,put some diesel in it gave it a jump start and it fired up straight away, it had six months MOT on as well, took back to my place spent a bit of time cleaning it up and painting it, before you say it no there was not a dead horse in the back just half a tone of horse **** that filled our bin up,the truck went on Ebay and sold for a lot more that I paid for it and I got a transit van in part chop for it:lol:

Cool!! You had to shovel **** but what the hell!! I'm suprised a DAF starts at most times!! :hihi::hihi:

Archived