Does anyone knows how can i get to Doncaster car boot sale?

This time of year Sheffield has some around the same size. I believe there is 1 in Hillsborough Arena (In the park) and one at the cricket pitch at Thorpe Hesley this weekend.

I used to rate the carboot at Donny, but there seems to be too many trade/regular sellers now, and too many people per pitch so not the bargains there used to be (can make a nice side line on a certain auction site).

I ve used to went there in 1995....now that im back in sheffield just wondering how to get there by bus?im near city hall:D

If it is at The Keepmoat Stadium, X78 to Doncaster, and then Lakeside Bus from stand B3, I have been to Lakeside Shopping Centre and noticed the bus does stop at the Keepmoat Stadium.

Last time i went to the one at the keepmoat i was bugged all morning by huge families of eastern europeans asking to pay 50p for every single item on the table and then getting offended when i said no.

Archived