Flash for Crash

It bothers me not in the slightest.

Me neither. But those people seem to think they come from a position of 'moral superiority' when in my and many other people's opinion they're just extremely naive.

There have been several documentaries by different TV companies, including but not limited to, BBC, Channel 4 (dispatches) & Sky1.

ALL have come to the same conclusion and provided irrefutable evidence as to the culprits.

The top ten areas for frauduleny insurance claims last year:

1. Bradford

2. Blackburn

3. Oldham

4. Liverpool

5. Huddersfield

6. Birmingham

7. Bolton

8. Halifax

9. Uxbridge, West London

10. Luton

Draw your own conclusions.

None of them is in Eastern Europe?

All of them are in Ripoff Britain?

The top ten areas for frauduleny insurance claims last year:

1. Bradford

2. Blackburn

3. Oldham

4. Liverpool

5. Huddersfield

6. Birmingham

7. Bolton

8. Halifax

9. Uxbridge, West London

10. Luton

Draw your own conclusions.

It's people like this guy= http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/alan-wright-3-million-crash-1772684 :hihi:

Best advice I had was from a police friend.

If you have a low impact slow crash and the other driver is an Asian man, take photos of the damage but also one of him.

If he starts going apesheet at you and demanding you delete it there is a fair chance you are being scammed.

Best advice I had was from a police friend.

If you have a low impact slow crash and the other driver is an Asian man, take photos of the damage but also one of him.

If he starts going apesheet at you and demanding you delete it there is a fair chance you are being scammed.

Good advice.

Nothing new here , if someone flashes me to turn right or to pull onto a main road the first thing I do is check out the car plate and driver - if it's an 04 or above , fine , but if it's a batterered old toyota R-reg starlet I now just thank them but wave them on ....have been involved in such an incident before , amazing how people just seem to appear on the scene so quickly with blank pieces of paper on which to exchange details - like we all carry around in case of such accidents .... NOT

Another hint is , if you've had to brake suddenly behind a car , make a note of whether you saw brake lights or not , as people have been known to disable the brake light in order to deliberately cause an accident and claim . Also use your mobile to take a photo of the driver . If they claim whiplash injury , report them to the Benefit Fraud Hotline , and if you have any doubts ring the Insurance Fraud Bureau with their details .

Another Eastern European import.

Pretty sure this originated in the US,I have family in Maine and they had a rush of flash claims about 3 or 4 years ago,it was happening in other states also about the same time.

Some good advice on how to avoid it already,just be wary.

Archived