Flash for Crash

Best advice I had was from a police friend.

If you have a low impact slow crash and the other driver is an Asian man, take photos of the damage but also one of him.

If he starts going apesheet at you and demanding you delete it there is a fair chance you are being scammed.

I got the same advice from a local bobby. He also advised me of certain areas to avoid unless my car was fitted with car cams. I fitted them at his advices and within a week id caught an asian type bloke trying to scam me and a pakistani women threw herself in front of my car, never touched it but screamed like a banshee that id almost killed her. When the police arrived i showed them the footage and they "advised her" not to pursue with any claims against me.

]

I got the same advice from a local bobby. He also advised me of certain areas to avoid unless my car was fitted with car cams. I fitted them at his advices and within a week id caught an asian type bloke trying to scam me and a pakistani women threw herself in front of my car, never touched it but screamed like a banshee that id almost killed her. When the police arrived i showed them the footage and they "advised her" not to pursue with any claims against me.

]

A area of Surrey police has its own Facebook page. It mentioned a scam the other day where an 'olive skinned' couple stopped an OAP to inform her there was a nail in her tyre. While she looked with one of them the other raided her bag inside the car having watched her enter her PIN.

A area of Surrey police has its own Facebook page. It mentioned a scam the other day where an 'olive skinned' couple stopped an OAP to inform her there was a nail in her tyre. While she looked with one of them the other raided her bag inside the car having watched her enter her PIN.

Olive skinned?

It makes me think they looking for either a black man or the hulk? :hihi:

On an advance driving course one of the first things I was taught was to never take any notice of anyone flashing to let you go. Just ignore them and drive correctly, because if anything happens you can be blamed.

Very true. The flashing of lights is for warning of danger or a hazzard, like a hole in the road or an accident or a cyclist or slow moving vehicle ahead, or in some circumstances a gatso-glutton hiding in a bush with a speed camera

Very true. The flashing of lights is for warning of danger or a hazzard, like a hole in the road or an accident or a cyclist or slow moving vehicle ahead, or in some circumstances a gatso-glutton hiding in a bush with a speed camera

Which is obstruction/attempting to pervert the course of justice and at a stretch aiding and abetting a criminal whilst committing a crime.

Pedantic? Probably. Any less true? Nope.

Which is obstruction/attempting to pervert the course of justice and at a stretch aiding and abetting a criminal whilst committing a crime.

Pedantic? Probably. Any less true? Nope.

Or you thought the driver heading towards you was your Uncle Keith, but realized your mistake when he passed you, Your Honour.

On an advance driving course one of the first things I was taught was to never take any notice of anyone flashing to let you go. Just ignore them and drive correctly, because if anything happens you can be blamed.

Funny, this is basic stuff that you should have been told at L-test standard.

Archived