Hundreds of people 'moved on' in police crackdown

last year syp told the people of eastwood rotherham , you cant move people on... sometime upto 100 ... its against there human rights .glad to see action is being taken in firvale .

Keep pestering them and don't just give up, I seem to remember a couple of years back we were told the same thing at the monthly meeting.

Perhaps some of you on this thread should live down there for a few weeks, my friend does and its an absolute nightmare. 200 is probably a low night! There is rubbish strewn everywhere including human waste, my friends next door neighbour's threatened her with a wooden pole because she had the audacity to ask them to turn their music down a bit so she could get some sleep (it was blasting out 24/7). They send their children into the garden instead of the toilet. I seriously would not want to live anywhere near there, its not unreasonable to expect people to act in a respectable manner, no matter where they come from.

Fancy you blaming it all on foreigners - and calling them 'scum'. How thoroughly typically bigoted and unpleasant.

Given that two of the areas in the OP are heavily, heavily populated with people of BME origin, its a fair bet to say that most of the 200 are in fact....people of BME origin.

Perhaps some of you on this thread should live down there for a few weeks, my friend does and its an absolute nightmare. 200 is probably a low night! There is rubbish strewn everywhere including human waste, my friends next door neighbour's threatened her with a wooden pole because she had the audacity to ask them to turn their music down a bit so she could get some sleep (it was blasting out 24/7). They send their children into the garden instead of the toilet. I seriously would not want to live anywhere near there, its not unreasonable to expect people to act in a respectable manner, no matter where they come from.

I have had UK neighbours that were just like that long before these foreigners came and we went to court over it. No other problems after that.

Given that two of the areas in the OP are heavily, heavily populated with people of BME origin, its a fair bet to say that most of the 200 are in fact....people of BME origin.

That would appear to be the case, but the implication is that they're behaving this way because they're foreign, rather than the fact they're just lowlives.

The area in question has been predominantly people of BME origin for decades, one group come, they progress and seek to elevate themselves from their surroundings so move on making way for new people. It's always had it's up and downs, but that's symptomatic of all impoverished areas irrespective of their ethnic make up.

That would appear to be the case, but the implication is that they're behaving this way because they're foreign, rather than the fact they're just lowlives.

The area in question has been predominantly people of BME origin for decades, one group come, they progress and seek to elevate themselves from their surroundings so move on making way for new people. It's always had it's up and downs, but that's symptomatic of all impoverished areas irrespective of their ethnic make up.

Quite right it's not because they are foreign, but nonetheless they are foreign, so it's quite reasonable to question our immigration policies that allowed this lowlife into the country.

Archived