Police assess new Princess Diana death information

I always thought that she was killed. I've never believed it was the royal family though, I don't think they are that powerful.

I think that she was killed by the arms industry, she'd managed to pretty much have landmines banned and got a groundswell of support for that cause. What if she had moved on to something else like guns, tanks, bombs?

I always thought that she was killed. I've never believed it was the royal family though, I don't think they are that powerful.

I think that she was killed by the arms industry, she'd managed to pretty much have landmines banned and got a groundswell of support for that cause. What if she had moved on to something else like guns, tanks, bombs?

Except in China, Russia, India, Pakistan, United States, etc...

...so not much of the worlds population (or military powers).

I am 18, In Pakistan most of the people think that she was killed because she was coming close to Islam and the royal family feared that she might revert that's why they killed her.

Allah Know the best.

Most people here think that her death was down to not wearing a seatbelt when the car she was in crashed while going too fast with a driver who was over the drink driving limit.

Most people here think that her death was down to not wearing a seatbelt when the car she was in crashed while going too fast with a driver who was over the drink driving limit.
Succinct, to the point and correct.

I am 18, In Pakistan most of the people think that she was killed because she was coming close to Islam and the royal family feared that she might revert that's why they killed her.

Allah Know the best.

Well its as good a reason as any.

Personally, and I know I will get a lot of support for this, I think Thatcher did it.

Archived