Police assess new Princess Diana death information

So you might wonder was it really working at the first inspection?

Longcol made a fair point though in that the other seatbelt was working and they couldnt be sure which side she would choose to sit, so the seatbelt being tampered with I admit is unlikely. But the plan wouldn't be reliant on her not wearing her seatbelt anyway.

Then what on earth would the plan be? Cause an accident in which she might well be unharmed :huh:

Then what on earth would the plan be? Cause an accident in which she might well be unharmed :huh:

Come on Longcol, you know there's questions you don't ask about these types of things. Like "is there simpler, more secretive ways for the powers that be to kill someone famous?" or "is there any practical, predictable method to producing the result seen that could be used by the powers that be?". They always come up with inconvenient answers...

Maybe they were in the habit of cuddling up in the back seat so didn't wear the belts, who knows? Maybe the plan was to inject something into a wound if the crash didn't kill her, again nobody knows.

But it is a fact that the secret services use arranged car crashes in order to kill people, so it's not as hit and miss as people think. According to evidence given by the ex secret service operative at the inquest, the plot to kill Diana was originally the plot that was going to be used to kill a North African despot (can't remember his name) and included the use of a bright light. It was never used, so was adapted and used to kill Diana.

All in the transcripts, but almost totally ignored in the press.

If she truly believed that, why didn't she wear a seat belt?

Or refuse to get in a car with a drunken chauffeur, we'll never know it's all conjecture; as I said let her Rest in Peace. The poor lass got no peace in life, and she seems destined not to get any in death.

Maybe they were in the habit of cuddling up in the back seat so didn't wear the belts, who knows? Maybe the plan was to inject something into a wound if the crash didn't kill her, again nobody knows.

But it is a fact that the secret services use arranged car crashes in order to kill people, so it's not as hit and miss as people think. According to evidence given by the ex secret service operative at the inquest, the plot to kill Diana was originally the plot that was going to be used to kill a North African despot (can't remember his name) and included the use of a bright light. It was never used, so was adapted and used to kill Diana.

All in the transcripts, but almost totally ignored in the press.

And the link to this "evidence" is where? In your "scenario" above - what if the driver had only driven at 30 mph - what if he'd braked in a straight line? How did they know the route to be taken by the car anyway?

Do you drive? I know I've been dazzled on a couple of occasions - neither caused me to swerve.

Archived