Police assess new Princess Diana death information

Who will benefit from the release of this information now? The media is playing with you. Just look who controls it and how they were giving 'riding lessons' to both governments. The police wouldn't even investigate them until they had to. I am still waiting on the revelations about the MPs (and others) involved in the care homes scandals. So far we have a handful of celebrities being held to account for their own actions, yet there was systematic abuse of children in care for decades.

I am 18, In Pakistan most of the people think that she was killed because she was coming close to Islam and the royal family feared that she might revert that's why they killed her.

Allah Know the best.

I think you are on the right lines, with the future plans for demonising the Muslims they wouldnt want such an influential character spoiling their plans.

Who will benefit from the release of this information now? The media is playing with you. Just look who controls it and how they were giving 'riding lessons' to both governments. The police wouldn't even investigate them until they had to. I am still waiting on the revelations about the MPs (and others) involved in the care homes scandals. So far we have a handful of celebrities being held to account for their own actions, yet there was systematic abuse of children in care for decades.

There's so much fakery and cover ups now, we can't trust anything they say.

---------- Post added 18-08-2013 at 13:45 ----------

Do you think hes on the right lines?

Yes, but not the only reason, that she had spoken out against the royal family won't have helped matters.

Remember she'd said that she was expecting to be killed in a car crash not long before she was.

Now we enter Lizardville.

"Lizarville" what are you on about?

If you disagree, fine, I'm sure you're not the only one but playing the lizard card is such a cop out.

---------- Post added 18-08-2013 at 14:32 ----------

The one person in the car wearing a seatbelt survived. Perhaps if she'd taken a simple precaution she'd still be alive?

Don't you find the "fact" (can we be certain she wasn't?) she wasn't wearing her seatbelt suspicious?

It would indicate her seatbelt wasn't working as those that knew her said she always used it. As she had expressed fears she might be the victim of a car crash surely she'd have put it on when speeding along in the car, previous to the crash.

Edit

It seems her seatbelt was indeed found to be jammed. Just a coincidence though eh Longcol.

Reasons Diana might have been done away with :-

She was setting up her own 'court,' with thousands of followers, which undermined the Royal Family.

To make way for Charles to marry Camilla.

To gain total control of William and Harry from an 'unstable' mother.

To prevent her marrying into Islam.

To stop her meddling in land mine and arms deals.

To stop her using her influence in areas she didn't really understand the ramifications of.

To keep her mouth shut - she knew where all the bodies were buried...

....Just a few ideas, pick any one of them. Add them all together and...

Its so easy to kill people these days, and driving can make it the perfect murder, but planning is essential. Tailgating upsets most people, who tend to speed up a bit, as opposed to slamming on the brakes. So encouraging one to speed up produces the correct momentum. All one then needs is to destabilise the vehicle, which can be done through puncturing the front tire or tyres. Obviously in films on can shoot it to deflate it but one must not leave evidence. So the unsuspecting vehicle is now speeding and at a pre determined place spikes puncture the tyres, which destabilises the vehicle. With enough momentum, the said vehicle can then go out of control, the deflated tyre, now get shredded, thus the evidence of interference CAN be overlooked in the resultant. With luck it might even turn over a bit, as it slews around smashing into everything.

Immediately after the momentum ceases as chasing vehicle the one encouraging increasing speed, can pick up the instrument of tyre deflation, and the contract is completed. If anyone in the vehicle appears to be capable of recovery, or even consciousness appropriate attention can be applied which could never be detected if done professionally.

It is so easy, what a bit of planning, surveillance can do. The rewards were of course the incentive, and who cannot be bribed, or has a price? I have never met anyone who is not corruptible with the correct incentive that is.

This practice is also fun for teenagers bored with computer simulations, but it takes as lot of practice to be professional. A perfect crime every time is my motto! So have fun children!

Archived