"You" Time. What do people do?

I'm moving in shortly with my other half and he's a big PC gamer meaning I'll have a lot of "me" time on my hands. Whilst I'm sure I'll find my own hobbies and interests to fill this time and I think that it's a good thing not to be in each other's pockets, - I got to wondering what other people like to do when their other halves are busy with their hobbies?

I'm moving in shortly with my other half and he's a big PC gamer meaning I'll have a lot of "me" time on my hands. Whilst I'm sure I'll find my own hobbies and interests to fill this time and I think that it's a good thing not to be in each other's pockets, - I got to wondering what other people like to do when their other halves are busy with their hobbies?

Aren't you just the understanding little lady. What's happened here is that your partner has brainwashed you into believing that his long term neglect of you is acceptable. It's gotten so bad you even think it's a good thing not to live in each others pockets. Well I'm here to tell you that it's not ok for him to neglect you anymore pintsized. March right into his room, pull out the plug mid game and demand he take you out for dinner at once. Because if he won't, I'm right here and I'm looking real good.

Archived