"You" Time. What do people do?

I'm moving in shortly with my other half and he's a big PC gamer meaning I'll have a lot of "me" time on my hands. Whilst I'm sure I'll find my own hobbies and interests to fill this time and I think that it's a good thing not to be in each other's pockets, - I got to wondering what other people like to do when their other halves are busy with their hobbies?

What do you normally do during your spare time? Just do the same things :)

There's no need to change for someone else, but maybe I'm cynical :hihi: I lived with a now ex partner who spent a lot of time on the computer, and the same would put me off a potential future partner. If you like to watch TV, get a second one set up so he's not hogging the only one.

My Hubby can get quite attached to his xbox at times, so when he's caught up with that I like to go out walking or pamper myself...if I'm feeling lazy I'll put an audio book on and do a few hours of cross-stitch!

Do I take it you cannot read? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived