Girl arrested over attack

The girl that attacked an elderly Asian man, knocking him to the floor and spitting on his face in Coventry has been found and arrested...GOOD.... Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope they throw the book at her, I also hope they do something to the imbeciles who did nothing to help the old fella other than to film it on their phones and put the footage on social media sites, poor old fella, I hope he's ok. Sorry, rant over

The girl that attacked an elderly Asian man, knocking him to the floor and spitting on his face in Coventry has been found and arrested...GOOD.... Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope they throw the book at her, I also hope they do something to the imbeciles who did nothing to help the old fella other than to film it on their phones and put the footage on social media sites, poor old fella, I hope he's ok. Sorry, rant over

I found it disgusting also, I have always thought the Sikhs looked very distinguished wearing their turbans, shameful behaviour:mad:

I'm not sure it's such a bad thing that at least one person recorded the attack. Not only did it provide a lot more detail and evidence than witness statements could have done, but I think that the police seem a lot more inclined to work on cases like this that have been plastered all over social media sites.

Of course it would have been even better if at least one person had helped him too.

I'm not sure it's such a bad thing that at least one person recorded the attack. Not only did it provide a lot more detail and evidence than witness statements could have done, but I think that the police seem a lot more inclined to work on cases like this that have been plastered all over social media sites.

Of course it would have been even better if at least one person had helped him too.

At least one of the young lads with her tried to stop her, but she told him to get out of the way which he did.

Thankfully the others didn't join in or it could have been much worse, he didn't do to bad for an 80 year old and I hope I'm as nibble when I get to that age.

I'd be interested to know what her tit bits are because she accused him of touching them.

I did find it a bit of a shock that no one ran over to help him before he was knocked to the floor.

Hope he's doing OK

How strange.... Someone posted a comment that I'm sure they thought was amusing directly after my OP and I left a comment under it to say I'm glad they find this story amusing, came back to see if any replies and both comments are gone! Probably realised how pathetic the comment was and how much abuse they might have lined themselves up for, oh well if you're not going to stand by what you've said them maybe don't say it in first place

---------- Post added 17-08-2013 at 21:47 ----------

I agree with this if they had taken the footage straight to the police station but sadly they didn't and uploaded it as some sort of entertainment for like minded imbeciles, the fact the police had it as evidence is sadly secondary, but damming none the less

How strange.... Someone posted a comment that I'm sure they thought was amusing directly after my OP and I left a comment under it to say I'm glad they find this story amusing, came back to see if any replies and both comments are gone! Probably realised how pathetic the comment was and how much abuse they might have lined themselves up for, oh well if you're not going to stand by what you've said them maybe don't say it in first place

I agree with this if they had taken the footage straight to the police station but sadly they didn't and uploaded it as some sort of entertainment for like minded imbeciles, the fact the police had it as evidence is sadly secondary, but damming none the less

Or a mod removed it because it was inappropriate.

mods delete such crap and yours if you quoted em

Archived