Girl arrested over attack

I remember years ago some thug tried to attack my gran with a golf club. He swung a few times and missed but my gran told her next door neighbour who knew the guy, he went round to his, beat the snot out him, sliced him a few times then took him round to my grans and made to apologise. The really funny thing is he was also made to clean up his own blood from my grans step right down to his front door. :lol:

Now thats how to deal with people who dare to attack the elderly.

Love it :thumbsup:

I remember years ago some thug tried to attack my gran with a golf club. He swung a few times and missed but my gran told her next door neighbour who knew the guy, he went round to his, beat the snot out him, sliced him a few times then took him round to my grans and made to apologise. The really funny thing is he was also made to clean up his own blood from my grans step right down to his front door. :lol:

That's better justice than a slap on the wrist and few hours community service, might make ppl think twice

That's better justice than a slap on the wrist and few hours community service, might make ppl think twice

He never did it again. Ever!

Before he was a gobby common trouble causer, after he was a lot quieter and people on the street hardly ever saw him. From what i can recall he moved on a few years after. I dont know where to, if i did id go there and warn his new neighbours what a piece of scum he is.

Just goes to show that even in this day and age the individual given the right circumstances can unleash hell on other individuals or groups. Haven't seen the film but as has been mentioned one lad protested but was moved aside. This alone is a Green light for the thug/s. Not so long ago and recently, so called civilised grown men and women idled away their time on the pleasure of beating to pulp the defenceless. We must all be thankful we live in a society where this is rare, although that is cold comfort for the victims of these senseless crimes.

What are peoples thought on due process or being made an example of? Presently I'm in two minds.

Personally I think they should make an example of her if only to try to deter others indulging in such mindless unprovoked behaviour like hers as well as it being a punishment for her

Archived