Which bars would you like to see in Sheffield

firecracker

Which of these Leeds bars would you like to see in Sheffield?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Leeds bars would you like to see in Sheffield?

• Hard Rock Cafe
    • Jongleurs/Bar Risa
    • Babycream
    • Prohibition
    • The Living Room
    • Tiger Tiger
    • The Sports Cafe
    • All of them
    • None of them

I've voted for Tiger Tiger as I've enjoyed nights out at the Cardiff and Leeds ones and anywhere new is good in my eyes.

Jongleurs we don't need as we've got last laugh and Caper club (plus it's blooming expensive!)

Hard Rock Cafe is like the Emperor's new clothes. I admit to having eaten in a few (including the Leeds one), the food is distinctly average.

Leeds really has a wealth of fantastic bars. It's like people actually sat down and thought, What do we want in a bar ? Loads of little ones, and loads of awesome ones.

I don't know what people on this thread are going on about. They have spoons, llyods, vodka rev, scream, yates etc and they are going on about bars like Living Room and Prohibition taking away their individualism. Do you realise how many Living rooms or Prohibitions there are in the country?

Fact Number One : Sheffield isn't ready for a Living room or a prohibition. We've seen a few nice bars in town recently, but they are all frequented by the same crowd that go llyods and spoons. Sheffield is about 5 years behind leeds on the bar scene, and about 10 behind manchester :P Sheffield doesn't even have enough people to fill the bars we have now, so we'd never get more. Mate works in a high end bar in town and says the ammount of people going "How much?" is incredible. Oh no. 3 pound for a vodka and coke. End of the world.

Why would we want them in Sheffield anyway ?

Yeah, stick to your wetherspoons mate. Have you ever even been allowed into such bars as Babycream? Know what it is ? What music it plays ? How much it costs ? They don't sell much half a lager and black in their mate so you might not like it.

peace.

Archived