Racist Chants gets you 3 years banned

jester6881

I remember Gordon Banks, they threw bananas at him, he ate one and threw it back, every one laughed then appladed, and took part in the fun .....if that happened today,..... the "ime so offended" bragade would have a birthday

Gordon Banks, as a white brit' yorkshireman never had to endure racist abuse.

and, in any case, back in the day, 40 yrs ago, when G-B was the world's best goalie, it was perfectly acceptable to use the N*****r, c**n and the W*g words.

it's not acceptable, full stop.

PT

We're talking because its illegal

It's illegal because its been deemed to be offensive

This was not brought in by a minority of lily livered wool knitters, but by a majority vote of elected representatives of the people.

These prats show a lack of respect for their own club.

Lets not be wooly about this.

Lets see the law enforced. Zero tolerance.

So what you are saying then because he was white he could not be offended

..speaks slowly, for the hard-of-thinking ;) .....

no... try reading what i posted....

i am saying that because he was white, he would not have been subjected to chants about being a "n****" or a "w**", and told to "effoff back to the jungle", however prevalent that sort of racist attitude and racist abuse would have been.

/speech at normal speed

PT

..speaks slowly, for the hard-of-thinking ;) .....

no... try reading what i posted....

/speech at normal speed

PT

So you dont believe in Offending people do you, well i feel sorry that you feel you cant explain your point with out being Rude and offensive....May be the people that do this rude chanting are just like you, and cant explain them selfs very well, you should be more understanding.

Strange how you cant understand people that do as you do.

Archived