Washer Dryer Machines

Isn't Hotpoint owned by Indesit?, my fridge was Indesit, never been right, i'm sticking with Beko, even though some earlier models(least 8 years old) went on fire!

Indesit fridge aint going to wesh n dry your clothes old chap!No wonder its never been right.

Like the idea of Bekos built in fire though.That will get things dry pretty sharpish..

We've had a Miele for years and are very happy with it - buying it was no fun as it was NOT cheap, but looking back we're glad we did it. Works like a charm! I think with these kinds of things, it's always better to spend a bit more and be sure you've got something that won't disappoint you or break down after a year...

Small tip: You can always check out sites like Voucherbox to see if they have voucher codes for these kinds of things so you can afford a washer/dryer that would normally be a bit outside your price range. :) You never know!

I never liked dryers, you can't beat pegging out weather permitting. Fortunately where I now live is warm and if you can't peg out because of the weather, the washing dries indoors within a few hours.

Always had trouble with Hotpoint appliances. Now I tend to go with Zanussi, LG or Candy

just don't get an indesit washer drier, the drier function creases everything. i'd rather use a clothes airer in winter.

You're drying too hot and / or too long.

I've just bought an Indesit washer drier and found you just need to adjust the time and temperature.

Its a fairly decent unit, 5 year warranty too, the current sellers aren't mentioning this.

Archived