Dangerous driving - punishment??

From what you have said, there is absolutley no way you are going inside. It's just not going to happen. Rest easy on that score.

At the very worse you will get a community order, and you'd have to drop your pants and moon the judge to get that probably.

No name, if you end up in court please ignore Obleix's advise to moon the judge. :)

The very last place you should be taking advice from is here!

As advised above go and open a thread at http://www.pepipoo.com any wrong advice will soon be corrected unlike here.

---------- Post added 20-08-2013 at 18:14 ----------

Tip,never get into something you cant get out of! When over taking nowadays EXPECT the arse....s to accelerate,it seems to be a good game to a growing number nowadays.

=Tip,never get into something you cant get out of! When over taking nowadays EXPECT the arse....s to accelerate,it seems to be a good game to a growing number nowadays.

I coulndt agree more. The number of arses willing to deliberately try and make someone have a crash is scary. Thankfully i have a very fast car and the first people know about my plans to overtake are when im 100 yards in front of them.

OP. Expect points and a big fine. I dont think more will happen but do expect your insuracne to go up a lot.

Are you in r.a.c or a.a ./ worth giving them a call / any personal cover taken out when you renewed car insurance // any of these may help if you have mitigating cercumstances./// Was road wet or did coach driver drive to fast and speed up causing you to brake and skid. ./Did coach driver leave scene of accident or give statement. You are obviously female . Read your insurance at/ no time admit liability

What road was this on?

Anyone else smell something?

Or is it just me?

What is that suppose to mean?? Ive admitted over taking and intend to take full responsibility for my actions. I know how stupid and dangerous it was and i know what the potential consequences could of been. I wanted to know if people had any insight as to what the punishment may be. Im sure we have all made mistakes even you!

---------- Post added 20-08-2013 at 20:39 ----------

Are you in r.a.c or a.a ./ worth giving them a call / any personal cover taken out when you renewed car insurance // any of these may help if you have mitigating cercumstances./// Was road wet or did coach driver drive to fast and speed up causing you to brake and skid. ./Did coach driver leave scene of accident or give statement. You are obviously female . Read your insurance at/ no time admit liability

No im not with aa or rac - the car has already gone and been scrapped and all paid for. The Coach driver did make a statement. I am admiting to liability it was totally my fault. I should have been taking more attention to the road markings and i would have noticed the lines before i started over taking. Its my fault and im going to plead guilty. Im not trying to get out of anything. I wanted peoples insight as to the punishment side of things and experiences of other drivers.

What is that suppose to mean?? Ive admitted over taking and intend to take full responsibility for my actions. I know how stupid and dangerous it was and i know what the potential consequences could of been. I wanted to know if people had any insight as to what the punishment may be. Im sure we have all made mistakes even you!

---------- Post added 20-08-2013 at 20:39 ----------

No im not with aa or rac - the car has already gone and been scrapped and all paid for. The Coach driver did make a statement. I am admiting to liability it was totally my fault. I should have been taking more attention to the road markings and i would have noticed the lines before i started over taking. Its my fault and im going to plead guilty. Im not trying to get out of anything. I wanted peoples insight as to the punishment side of things and experiences of other drivers.

As THE IRISH MAN SAID GUILTY YOUR HONOUR AND WITNESSES TO PROOVE IT .[ You could ask the the judge to give you time to show how sorry you are ] At one point you said it was other drivers fault for accelerating when you tried to overtake

Archived