"Disruptive Children and their inconsiderate parents not welcome"

Kids do not belong in cafes and tearooms, chain fast food venues are designed a lot better for children, plus most play gyms offer food, although the amount of OAPs moaning about Kids in McDonald's is ridiculous don't they know the mascot for that place is a clown and not Norris from coronation street?

Kids do not belong in cafes and tearooms, chain fast food venues are designed a lot better for children, plus most play gyms offer food, although the amount of OAPs moaning about Kids in McDonald's is ridiculous don't they know the mascot for that place is a clown and not Norris from coronation street?

Got to say halfway gent I agree about cafe's and tearooms, another place I don't like to see kids is the pub. I also realise that nowadays pubs cater for food and the like, but I don't think kids should be subjected to seeing drunks and the like.

What gets me is like has been said that parents just let them run wild, but as soon as they get hurt they are up in arms. If going to take them in pubs then people should control them, and make them stop with them.

Got to say halfway gent I agree about cafe's and tearooms, another place I don't like to see kids is the pub. I also realise that nowadays pubs cater for food and the like, but I don't think kids should be subjected to seeing drunks and the like.

What gets me is like has been said that parents just let them run wild, but as soon as they get hurt they are up in arms. If going to take them in pubs then people should control them, and make them stop with them.

I definitely agree about kids should not be in pubs, surely it works both ways and parents should realise that a place where people go to drink alcahol is not an ideal place to take children, places like weatherspoon amaze me, how they managed to get a license for selling cheap booze and be child friendly is beyond me, surely that is asking for trouble.

People who have kids think they are amazing and that everyone else will think so too.

I dont have kids as it a lifestyle choice that i dont want yet. So i dont want other peoples kids invading my life.

I've told parents to "control your children" which has had the response "they are just kids"

I always just say "yeah but they are your kids not mine so i dont want to see or hear them in my personal space so keep them quiet"

People who have kids think they are amazing and that everyone else will think so too.

I dont have kids as it a lifestyle choice that i dont want yet. So i dont want other peoples kids invading my life.

I've told parents to "control your children" which has had the response "they are just kids"

I always just say "yeah but they are your kids not mine so i dont want to see or hear them in my personal space so keep them quiet"

Also to put another spinor you could be spoiling the child's fun by standing in their way :) suppose some people are just too selfish to have children.

Well said; my parents instilled good morals & manners into me, and I did the same with my 3, and my grandkids get the same. If they do something wrong they need telling, otherwise they will grow up thinking they can do as they please.

I'm all for kids having a good time, and playing out I love it when the grandkids are running round our garden. It's when they do something they shouldn't do they are told that is wrong, if never told they'll never learn.

Pete

If you do tell them, sometimes they never learn even if they understand what they are being told. By all means, tell kids to sit down and not make any noise but the chances are they won't or perhaps they will for five minutes. At the end of the day, kids are going to play, act up and need to be disciplined but it won’t be too long before they start up again.

I suspect some people on here would ask a mother and young crying baby to leave the bus. To be honest if people can't see what I'm driving, maybe they're not too different from kids themselves.

If you do tell them, sometimes they never learn even if they understand what they are being told. By all means, tell kids to sit down and not make any noise but the chances are they won't or perhaps they will for five minutes. At the end of the day, kids are going to play, act up and need to be disciplined but it won’t be too long before they start up again.

I suspect some people on here would ask a mother and young crying baby to leave the bus. To be honest if people can't see what I'm driving, maybe they're not too different from kids themselves.

Nice reversal

And when they start up again...we should just shrug obviously.

Having lost the argument as usual you clutch at straws as usual.

All the people that winge on here are the ones that won't say anything on the bus.

Archived