"Disruptive Children and their inconsiderate parents not welcome"

There you go again Buck, you're generous nature taking over fella :hihi::hihi:
I always leave a tip, no matter what. But a very small one beats none at all. A waiter can say they forgot to leave one, but not if you leave a penny or a cent.

• 4 months later...
Outside a cafe in Porlock there's a sign saying "Disruptive children and their inconsiderate parents are not welcome here". I can see where they're coming from, I've had a few meals spoilt by unruly kids, but even though we weren't accompanied by children it put us off going in there as it seemed a bit officious. Would a place like this appeal to you or not?

I live in Sheffield and have a property in Porlock, incidentally, around the corner from this establishment. It is called the Olde Chapel Restaurant, the guy who owns this place is rather eccentric, likes his alcohol and this, unfortunately can define his mood, but if you don't like the way he conducts his business dine elsewhere. Porlock is not really geared up for families, more walkers and the more mature. The Royal Oak, also in Porlock, kids welcome, have by the way, a couple who have been there a fair few years from Sheffield, Heeley in fact.

Archived