March 1- 0 Police.

Bunch of wusses! They should have turned around and beaten the crap out of the demonstrators, shouldn't they? (That was what you were going to suggest, weren't you? )

'Good Policing' is supposed to protect people - even those who might benefit from a few broken bones/massive bruising.

C'mon, megalithic, show us your true colours!

I'm sure the police could beat the crap out of demonstrators if they wanted to.

Is that what you would like to see? - Or are you upset that you can't shriek about 'POLICE BRUTALITY'?

Bunch of wusses! They should have turned around and beaten the crap out of the demonstrators, shouldn't they? (That was what you were going to suggest, weren't you? )

Personally, and given the power i'd have loosed a few rounds in legs.

There should never be a situation where our police should feel they are losing control.

Personally, and given the power i'd have loosed a few rounds in legs.

There should never be a situation where our police should feel they are losing control.

Why the need for a video featuring Asian demonstrators or was it on one of the anti Muslim sites you were visiting?

Have you seen some of the recent Belfast riot videos, they were chucking petrol bombs too. :rolleyes::hihi:

Why the need for a video featuring Asian demonstrators or was it on one of the anti Muslim sites you were visiting?

Have you seen some of the recent Belfast riot videos, they were chucking petrol bombs too. :rolleyes::hihi:

I expected better of you to be honest. I'm in no way anti Muslim Mafya.

Would they have held back if this were UAF ? For example ?

The namby-pamby police "service" at their finest. Regan and Carter wouldn't have stood for this. Even Dixon of Dock Green wouldn't have stood for it!

They wouldn't have stood for it because they wouldn't have stood for anything. They're all fictional characters.

---------- Post added 21-08-2013 at 08:08 ----------

So threatening behaviour is not a crime?

Crime can't be fought by fictional characters. Ask Sherlock Holmes.

Archived