New motorway service station

zlib

I don"t see why there "precious" there just old trees which will die anyway. new trees are being planted everyday.

Insight and a form of conscious intelligence are needed to see the value of certain things that are not related to financial stock markets.

A few jobs v the oxygen giving lungs planet really is no contest.

jobs win the contest.

jobs create wealth.

jobs help diminish poverty.

jobs keep people happy.

jobs help to keep crime down.

I don't think mankind will suffocate because we fell a few trees.

no contest.

jobs win the contest.

jobs create wealth.

jobs help diminish poverty.

jobs keep people happy.

jobs help to keep crime down.

I don't think mankind will suffocate because we fell a few trees.

no contest.

You have been brainwashed by society. There is a lot more to life, if work becomes an obsession it creates insanity.

lack of work creates insanity.

Depends what you are working on. If you start chopping down ancient forests for someone to be extatically happy, wealthy cleaning dirty stinking toilets. I would say you are pretty insane.

I don"t see why there "precious" there just old trees which will die anyway. new trees are being planted everyday.

New trees are not the point, ancient woodlands are unique https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/about-us/ancient-woodland-restoration/ancient-woodland/why-is-ancient-woodland-special/

Given the alarming rate of species extinction globally we should be trying to preserve as much biodiversity as possible. Ecosystems are complex and messing them up by removing species and habitats is going to cause us a lot of problems in the future. If the service station has to be built, which is debatable, let's build it at J33 and spare the ancient woodland.

Depends what you are working on. If you start chopping down ancient forests for someone to be extatically happy, wealthy cleaning dirty stinking toilets. I would say you are pretty insane.

wrong again. once the dirty stinking toilet has been cleaned, its not a dirty stinking toilet anymore. keep on top of the job, and it will remain clean. minimum wage is not bad. iv"e known toilet cleaners in my previous occupations who take a lot of pride in the job.

New trees are not the point, ancient woodlands are unique https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/about-us/ancient-woodland-restoration/ancient-woodland/why-is-ancient-woodland-special/

Given the alarming rate of species extinction globally we should be trying to preserve as much biodiversity as possible. Ecosystems are complex and messing them up by removing species and habitats is going to cause us a lot of problems in the future. If the service station has to be built, which is debatable, let's build it at J33 and spare the ancient woodland.

Calm down a bit. The proposed development affects a small percentage of the woodland (less than 3% according to the plans) in a tiny area between an industrial park and the M1.

Its hardly the Great Barrier Reef or the Amazon Rainforest.